Rear, from left to right: Larry Von Odom, Michael Swecker, Randolph Pack and Charles F. Bryan.
Front, from left to right: Julia B. Hillegass, Virginia F. Smith (Chair) and Bill Davidson (Vice-Chair).
The Smithfield Planning Commission holds their regular montlhy meetings at 7:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month in Conference Rooms A & B of the Smithfield Center. They review site plans, subdivision plans, special use permit applications, rezoning applications, special sign exceptions, etc. The Planning Commission members serve 4 year terms and are appointed by the Town Council.
- Charles F. Bryan (term expires 1/31/14)
- Randolph Pack (term expires 1/31/14)
- Michael Swecker (term expires 1/31/14)
- Julia B. Hillegass (term expires 1/31/15)
- Larry Von Odom (term expires 1/31/15)
- Virginia F. Smith, Chairperson (term expires 1/31/15)
- Bill Davidson, Vice Chairman (term expires 1/31/16)
Mr. William T. Hopkins, III, Director of Planning, Engineering & Public Works.