The Smithfield Planning Commission holds their regular montlhy meetings at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month in Conference Rooms A & B of the Smithfield Center.
They review site plans, subdivision plans, special use permit applications, rezoning applications, special sign exceptions, etc.
The Planning Commission members serve 4 year terms and are appointed by the Town Council.
Back Row (L to R): Mr. Michael Swecker, Dr. Thomas Pope, Mr. Michael Torrey and Mr. Randolph Pack.
Front Row (L to R): Mrs. Julia Hillegass, Vice Chair; Mr. Bill Davidson, Chair; and Mr. Charles Bryan.
- Bill Davidson, Chairman (term expires 1/31/20)
- Charles F. Bryan, Vice Chair (term expires 1/31/18)
- Randolph Pack (term expires 1/31/18)
- Michael Swecker (term expires 1/31/18)
- Julia B. Hillegass (term expires 1/31/19)
- Dr. Thomas Pope (term expires 1/31/19)
- Michael Torrey (term expires 1/31/19)
Mr. William G. Saunders, IV, AICP, CZA - Planning and Zoning Administrator