Pedal for the Pig}
When: May 25, 2019 08:00 AM until 02:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
Bicycle Event from Windsor Castle Park through country roads in Isle of Wight
- Starting from Windsor Castle Park in beautiful Smithfield Va. Home of Smithfield Foods and great bacon!
- 3 Routes that range from 32 to 62 miles take place on quiet and lightly-traveled roads though Isle of Wight County. All routes have well stocked rest stops to keep you rolling.
- Roads are mostly flat with a few small rollers. Very few cars on the course.
- Enjoy scenic views as you travel through Isle of Wight & Surry Counties. Wildlife sightings are common so look around.
- Afterwards, put your bike away and then enjoy a cookout that includes locally smoked Pork BBQ as well as vegetarian and gluten free items. Lunch is included in your registration fee.
Location: Windsor Castle 301 Jericho Road, Smithfield, VA, 23430
6:00 PM - June 29, 2019 5:00 PM
Main Street & Cypress Creek Bridge
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Isle of Wight County Museum, 103 Main Street, Smithfield, VA, 23430
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
115 Main Street, Smithfield, VA, 23430
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
220 North Church Street, Smithfield, VA, 23430