The Smithfield Planning Commission holds their regular montlhy meetings at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month in Conference Rooms A & B of the Smithfield Center.
They review site plans, subdivision plans, special use permit applications, rezoning applications, special sign exceptions, etc.
The Planning Commission members serve 4 year terms and are appointed by the Town Council.
Back Row (L to R): Mr. Michael Swecker, Dr. Thomas Pope, Mr. Michael Torrey, and Mr. Randolph Pack, Chair.
Front Row (L to R): Mrs. Julia Hillegass, and Mr. Charles Bryan, Vice Chair.
- Randolph Pack, Chairman (term expires 1/31/22)
- Charles F. Bryan, Vice Chair (term expires 1/31/22)
- Michael Swecker (term expires 1/31/22)
- Julia B. Hillegass (term expires 1/31/19)
- Dr. Thomas Pope (term expires 1/31/19)
- Michael Torrey (term expires 1/31/19)
- Dr. Lilton Marks (term expires 1/31/24)
Mr. John Settle - Planning and Zoning Administrator